SILFIES-L Archives

Archiver > SILFIES > 2001-07 > 0995119290

From: "Frank Silfies" <>
Subject: Wehaddababyitsagirl II
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:01:30 -0400

Now that I’m more awake – and know more – I can fill in some of the gaps I
left in my 2:30 a.m. email. Zoe Susanna Curtis was born at Valley Regional
Hospital in Claremont, NH, about 2:30 a.m. this morning, July 14, 2001. She
started to put in her appearance in the car on the way over, but was born IN
the hospital after all, with her dad and nana present when she arrived.

Zoe weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces, has red hair, and is 20 inches tall or long,
or whatever they say babies are. As of right now – 9:50 a.m. – mother and
child are doing extremely well. Zoe’s pediatrician has seen her and
proclaimed her “beautiful” which is no surprise given her Silfies heritage.
I don’t recall there ever being a less-than-beautiful Silfies girl.

For those readers keeping family trees, Zoe’s parents are Wendi Jean Silfies
Curtis and Todd Curtis, of Ascutney, VT. Her Silfies grandparents are
Franklin Albert Silfies, Sr. and Sally Ann Cole Silfies, also of Ascutney.
Her Silfies great grandparents are the late Franklin H. Silfies and Salome
Beatrice Keefer Silfies and her great-great grandparents on the Silfies side
are the late Harvey Silfies and Anna Jane Peters Silfies. Her great
grandmother Salome would be so tickled about having three red headed
great-grandchildren – Zoe’s brother Noah Benjamin is a redhead as is her
cousin Scotlynn Salome. And so was her grandfather, when he was younger.

Zoe and her mother will be resting in the hospital for a couple of days,
receiving visitors.

Zoe’s address, when she comes home, is:

Zoe Susanna Curtis
331 Thrasher Rd.
Windsor, VT 05089

Her mom and dad have the same address, by the way.

Frank S.

This thread: