TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-07 > 0964374079

From: Bob Velke <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG puchase
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:41:19 -0400

Richard Brogger said:

>> I would like to see what it has and will cost for a TMG owner to have
>> the best through the same four years.

TMG's update history off the top of my head <g>:

Feb, 1993 v.99 pre-release free
Jul, 1993 v1.0 DOS $99.00 (initial retail purchase price)
Nov, 1994 v1.1 DOS free
Feb, 1995 v1.1b DOS free
Apr, 1995 v1.2 DOS free
Nov, 1995 v1.2a DOS free
Oct, 1996 v2.0 Windows $29.95 (or free w/i 3 month grace period)
Feb, 1997 v2.3 Windows free
May, 1997 v3.0 Windows free
Apr, 1998 v3.5 Windows free
Aug, 1998 v3.6 Windows free
Sep, 1998 v3.6a Windows free
Dec, 1998 v3.7 Windows free
May, 1999 v4.0 Windows $29.95 (or free w/i 6 month grace period)
Jul, 2000 v4.0a Windows free (pending)

Of course, most people bought it for less than retail through dealers. And
there might have been a few more free upgrades in there that I'm not
remembering.

The Silver Edition retails for $59.00 but upgrade charges have been the same.

-Bob

This thread: