TMG-L ArchivesArchiver > TMG > 2003-04 > 1050032100
From: Bob Velke <>
Subject: [TMG] TMG v5.06.000 is now available.
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:35:18 -0400
Extracted from the Wholly Genes Newsletter which will be
published on Friday, 11 April 2003.
TMG v5.06.000 is now available. This release includes three
new reports as well as a number of new features and bug
fixes as follows:
- List of Tasks
- Descendant Indented Chart
- Compressed Pedigree
- A <Properties> button was added to the Report Definition
Screen for output to screen, printer, and PDF.
- Output to PDF now supports watermarks, user control
over file resolution, and other options on the
- Focus Groups can now be sorted by surname, given name,
or ID number.
- There is a handy new option to "Run Last Report" on the
- List of People report now includes a "secondary output"
option to copy people to a new data set in the same
- Individual Detail report now honors the order and
active/inactive status of flags.
- Deleting a tag now always triggers a warning output.
- GenBridge direct import now accounts for some isolated
problems with GEDCOM, Generations, and Ultimate
Family Tree imports.
- Language localization has been improved.
- The Help file has been updated.
- Fixed the problem with missing fonts in PDF for
Windows 98 users
- Names are now sorted by sort date on the Family
- You can now use the Picklist to link more than one
witness to an event at a time.
- Fixed a problem with the display of name sureties.
- Fixed the Copy tag feature.
- The custom size and position of the Data Set
Manager is now saved.
- Fixed some issues related to the "Suppress data
for living people" option on the Family Group
Sheet, Individual Detail, and Relationship Chart.
- F9 now closes the Master Place List.
- Custom place styles now work properly in box charts.
- Other fixes to bugs as reported by users.
With this release, TMG v5 supports 23 report formats -
but there are more to come. As always, we appreciate
the support and patience of our users and beta testers.
To download and apply the v5.06 update (11751455 bytes),
run TMG, access the Help menu and choose "Check for
an update." Alternatively, you can choose "Check for a
Program Update" from the Windows Start menu >
The Master Genealogist group. The update will be applied
automatically. Upon restarting, the startup screen will
reflect a version number of a version number of "v5.06.000."
|[TMG] TMG v5.06.000 is now available. by Bob Velke <>|