TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-01 > 1200069997

From: "Holly Timm" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 7 & GenSmarts Problem
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:46:37 -0500

I've done this and still do not get the icons when using GenSmarts from
within TMG7. I copied the folder named 'buttons' and the folder named
'graphics' from the TMG7 program folder to the folder given below for XP
replacing the existing folders.

This did not APPEAR to work but the actual problem was the list window in
GenSmarts as accessed thru TMG7 had resized itself the column width was so
wide it pushed the icon columns off to the right. All is now well. I post
this in case this may be someone else's problem as well.

Holly Timm