Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264263703

From: Harold Henderson <>
Subject: [TGF] BCG Standard #1, was GPS, now The Phrase
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:21:43 -0600

Fair enough, Jackie. Proposed guidelines for discussion:
(1) Respectful disagreement is fine, personal comments are not.
(2) Those who express strong opinions are expected to be willing and able to
explain themselves.

The first 18 standards have to do with data collection. Number 1 reads, in
full;

"Materials (published, unpublished, microfilmed, photographic, and original)
are handled with careful regard for their preservation and availability for
future researchers."

Comments?

Harold

--