Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264279088

From: Jacqueline Wilson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] BCG Standard #1
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:38:33 -0600

To me, this also means no stealing from the library or wherever, so
that the material will be there for the next person. I do not know
how many times I have been to a library to read a magazine article to
find someone has cut it out of the magazine. This seems so obvious
and yet . . . there are many selfish people out there, they just could
have gotten a photocopy.