Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2010-01 > 1264426258

From: "September McCarthy" <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] An Ethical Question
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:30:58 -0500

Your quoted their letter as saying . . .
> (a genealogy website: URL redacted). With over ____ million
> users worldwide and is one of the most popular free Genealogy sites in
> the world.

And you wrote . . .
It's frankly a website I had never heard of before . . .

This sets the alarm bells going off in my head!
And they will even provide the written review for you. All you have to do is
post it!
This is beginning to sound like those scams where all you have to do is
deposit a check.
Did you look at the website yet? Please make sure you have your firewall and
virus protection set to maximum.

Best regards,
September

This thread: