Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-09 > 1346868664

From: Harold Henderson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] KDP Criteria
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 13:11:04 -0500

Cafi --

I chose a collateral family, not in my direct line, because I wanted to
study them anyway. The downside to this was that I did much more work than
necessary to prove 2 generational links and to provide historical context.

Harold

--
Harold Henderson
Research and Writing from Northwest Indiana

Certified Genealogist and CG are proprietary service marks
of the Board for Certification of Genealogists® used by the
Board to identify its program of genealogical competency
evaluation and used under license by the Board’s associates.

midwestroots.net

This thread: