Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-09 > 1346869480

From: Janis Walker Gilmore <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] KDP Criteria
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 11:28:56 -0700

Cafi, and others,

Clearly I did not read carefully enough. When I read Harold's reply, I
realized it. I was discussing the client report element, while you were
asking about the KDP element.

I chose a family that demonstrates, as mentioned before, a nice range of
indirect evidence, strong proof arguments, and interesting historical
context. I'm satisfied with my choice there. It's that darn client report
that I continue to worry about.

Janis