Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-09 > 1346869713

From: Connie Sheets <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] KDP Criteria
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 11:28:33 -0700 (PDT)

Cafi,

I asked a nearly identical question about a year ago; the discussion begins here:

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM/2011-08/1312497745

In other private discussions, the most common advice I've received is to (1) pick a family you're drawn to/excited by and want to spend a lot of time with, and (2) pick one that will best display your skills.

Connie

--- On Wed, 9/5/12, Cafi Cohen <> wrote:

> If you are working on or if you have
> completed your BCG Kinship
> Determination Project, what CRITERIA (in addition to those
> specified in the
> BCG Application Guide) did you use to select your family? If
> you were to
> select another family, what criteria would you consider most
> important?

This thread: