Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-09 > 1347145759

Subject: Re: [TGF] KDP Criteria
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 19:09:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Harold

I don't quite agree that your research was "overkill." You knew the land
records, scanty as they might have been, were there, so a search and
assessment of them for possibly conflicting evidence was required to meet
standards, even though your other evidence appeared to establish all the
relationships at issue. Having found no conflicts in your analysis of the land
records, you're quite right--there would have been no need to describe those
findings in detail to meet standards, but as you found, any new facts
discovered can be used to provide additional context for bringing the family
alive.

Donn

Donn Devine, CG
Wilmington, Delaware, USA

CG and Certified Genealogist are service marks of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists, used under license by board certificants after
periodic evaluation, and the board name is registered in the US Patent & Trademark
Office.

In a message dated 9/8/2012 3:54:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,