Archiver > TRANSITIONAL-GENEALOGISTS-FORUM > 2012-09 > 1347146741

From: Harold Henderson <>
Subject: Re: [TGF] KDP Criteria
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 18:25:41 -0500

Donn --

Good point. Having said it, I'm not sure I put it quite right. I was and am
happy to have the knowledge. There may be a judgment call as to whether the
quantity of detail bogged down the narrative.

Harold

--
Harold Henderson
Research and Writing from Northwest Indiana

Certified Genealogist and CG are proprietary service marks
of the Board for Certification of Genealogists® used by the
Board to identify its program of genealogical competency
evaluation and used under license by the Board’s associates.

midwestroots.net

This thread: