USGENWEB-ALL-L Archives

Archiver > USGENWEB-ALL > 2007-01 > 1168222627

From: "Paul D. Buckley" <>
Subject: [ABChat] 'Nother Topic
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:17:07 -0500

Y'all,

For the umpteenth time, an issue in the North Carolina project has surfaced
concerning the Archives and the Tombstone Projects. Can any of us
reasonably explain the duplicity of the projects and why the cemetery files
are not in sync? And, can we explain to our visitors, contributors, cc's,
and file managers the necessity to submit the same cemetery file to two
places, both housed on RootsWeb servers?

Somewhere in the back of my old brain, I thought that previous boards had
managed to combine the projects. Is this a figment of my imagination?

Regards,

Paul,
SEMA SC Rep

This thread: