WOODWORTH-L Archives

Archiver > WOODWORTH > 1997-08 > 0872395310

From: <>
Subject: Fwd: Behan manuscript
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 00:01:50 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 97-08-21 18:18:19 EDT, writes:

<< The 'manuscript' of the work of Jeanette Behan, following James Pierce
and Maurice E. Woodworth c. 1975........was deposited in the following
locations:

...Detroit, MI Public Library...

... vol II
Joseph 1-12 gen [pgs 48-377]...

...IV
Isaac 1-13 gen [pgs1115-1392]
new research all lines [pgs 1393-1440]>>

I checked at the Detroit Public Library last fall and they could only find
one volume of this manuscript. Luckily it was vol. II which was the one I
needed...unfortunately "my" line stopped at generation 6 just like the
published book. Has anyone looked at vol. IV to see what lines are included
in pages 1393-1440?

Sherrye