XANTHIS-L Archives

Archiver > XANTHIS > 2006-08 > 1155278324

From: Cresswell Family <>
Subject: List quiet for long time
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:38:44 +0800

Greetings All (all four of us)

This list has not had a message in nearly four years. I was hoping that
as the internet became even more popular we would make contact with
other XANTHIS researchers on the ML, even if they were just passing
through. To date this has not happened.

Just to detail a bit of my own ancestry I now have a website up and
running at http://www.ozgenealogy.info/genealogy/

Please do visit. There are 63 Xanthis people recorded on my genealogy
pages and to date 285 photographs of my ancestors. Quite a few of these
photos are of my Greek ancestors. My grandmother was Anastasia (nee
XANTHIS).

I have also compiled an online article and that can be directly accessed
by going to http://www.ozgenealogy.info/genealogy/histories/cassie1.htm

It does interlink with my genealogy pages and there are 16 chapters to
the article - which I dedicate to my mother, Xanthi Panayiota (nee
Karasavas), who died in 2005.

If you are related to my family please do contact me and I can supply
Login details to gain access to living data on my site.

Best wishes
Allan Cresswell
List administrator for RootsWeb's XANTHIS mailing list

This thread: