XIMENES-L Archives

Archiver > XIMENES > 2006-04 > 1145323191

From: Dani Brown <>
Subject: www.adoptionsearching.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:19:51 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, I believe this website http://www.adoptionsearching.com (great for Texas and California) is gonna go for as a pay-for site, in other words, it'll start charging fees if you do over a hundred searches in a day. (What counts as a search - I dunno yet, but I know I didn't do a hundred and I got the following message:"You have exceeded your daily limit ...100 free searches/pages per day ......starting a midnight For 500 per day $9.95 per month For unlimited searches $19.95 per month For institutional subscriptions contact me Contact David Gray Attempts to register with more than one user name may result in deletion"

So Be AWARE! Please. I don't know when this happened. I'm trying to get in contact with David Grey now to find out what is happening to the site, thanks.

Will send out an email when I get new info, thanks.

Dani