Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-02 > 1235419580

From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] I2b1 Modal Haplotypes
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:06:20 -0700

Remember M423-Isles is I2a2 and not I2b. Ancestral lines to these two
clades separated before the LGM

M423-Isles-B is the oldest clade with most continental membership. There's
a decent chance Isles-C was founded in the British Isles themselves by a
founder whose ancestors were part of an earlier arrival of the Isles-B
folks.

We need to see if any Isles-C show up on the continent.

Do you care to share the ysearch code for this individual's haplotype?